PULSE ShowerSpas Mojave ShowerSpa Hammered Copper ORB Shower Panel
The Southwest inspired Mojave ShowerSpa is the oasis of the bath! Quality and style are uncompromising with this artistically crafted ShowerSpa, assembled by hand in the United States. The hand-forged hammered copper panel and oil rubbed bronze components are a stunning combination that instantly upgrade any shower. Invigorate yourself with four dual-head body sprays that can be aimed at almost any part of your body. Further embellish your daily needs with a calming rain showerhead and a five-function hand shower. Old world craftsmanship united with modern day performance.
Mojave ShowerSpa includes a pressure balance valve, hammered copper panel, brass fixtures in Oil-Rubbed bronze, 4 dual head body jets, 8" rain showerhead, multi-function hand shower, and glass shelf.
- Surface mounted and completely pre-plumbed, easily connects to your hot/cold stub-outs
- Hand-forged, hammered copper panel with brass fixtures in oil rubbed bronze finish
- 8" Brass rain showerhead with soft tips to clear mineral buildup for long lasting performance
- 4 Dual-head brass body jets can be angled to reach almost any part of your body
- Five-function hand shower with double-interlocking stainless steel hose, stretches from 59 – 78" (1.5 – 2m)
- Brass diverter easily switches functions
- Rub tips clean with Spray Straight™ technology
- Built-in glass shelf with ORB accents
- Variation in color and finish is normal, adding to the beauty of these handcrafted fixtures
- cUPC® approved brass pressure balance valve with anti-scald, temperature limit and enhanced flow
- Flexible stainless steel braided supply lines - ½" female NPT
- 2.5 GPM/9.5 LPM Shower System
- Manufacturer's three year limited warranty
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Dark hammered copper back
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
PULSE Shower Spas, Inc. warrants that all ShowerSpas are free from defect in workmanship and/or materials for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
This warranty does not cover, and PULSE ShowerSpas will not pay for any conditions, malfunctions or damages resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation (whether performed by a contractor, a service company or the consumer), improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration; (2) the use of abrasive, caustic or “no-rinse” cleaning agents; (3) the use of the product in any manner contrary to the product instruction; (4) any condition in the home such as excessive water pressure or corrosion.
Should any ShowerSpa be determined by PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc. to be defective in normal residential use, at the option of PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc., such product shall either be replaced or repaired and returned to the customer free of defects. The consumer shall give notice of any defects to PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc. within thirty days of discovery of such defect.
PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc. is not responsible for any labor charges, removal charges, installation or other consequential costs. In no event shall the liability of PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc. exceed the purchase price of the ShowerSpa.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of such damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary by state/province.
Follow manufacturers recommended installation. Use caution with children under ten years of age. Do not use ShowerSpa as a support device. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives when cleaning. Turn water supply off when servicing your ShowerSpa. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc. with all warranty claims.